Kursanmeldung / Course registration
C1: How to use databases efficiently - in English
- Thematic search in the library catalogue (keywords, classification)
- Content and structure of literature databases
- Preparation for literature research
- Development of search strategies
- How to search properly
- Evaluation and further use of search results
Central Campus Library training classroom (ICMC)
Meeting point: Service Point on groundfloor
You can only participate in this course if you are there on time!
In order to register for this course please click to "Anmeldung".
Fill in the online form and click to "Anmeldung abschicken".
Please be aware that your registration is binding. In case you cannot attend, please give us a short note.
T +49 (0)355 69-2606