The ERASMUS+ Programme, is one of the world’s largest and well-known mobility programmes for study exchanges connecting over 3,000 universities in 33 European countries. Erasmus+ enables full-time students at the BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg to partially complete their studies through 100 European partner universites with over 250 study placements.
Students can partcipate in ERASMUS+ one or more times during their every phase of their studies ( Bachelor, Master, PhD). The study stay is possible for at least 3 months long and at most 12 months.
- Advice and Application at the BTU Cottbus- Senftenberg International Relations Office
- Academic recognition of your study performance abroad according to the ERASMUS+ Learning Agreement
- Exemption from the tuition fees of your host university
- ERASMUS+ financial support
- Support while preparing for your departure and during the period of your studies abroad through the International Relations Office; e.g. intercultural workshops, the ERASMUS+ language skills training etc.
- Increased subsidies for students with children
- Increased subsidies for students with disability
The exchange opportunities for the academic year 2019/20 by faculties:
Faculty 1: for Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Electrical and Informations Systems
Faculty 2: for Environmental and Natural Sciences
Faculty 3: for Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Energy Systems
Faculty 4: for Social Work, Health, Music Education
Faculty 5: for Economy, Law, Social Sciences
Faculty 6: for Architecture, Civil Engineering, Urban Planing
More Information about the Erasmus+ program can be found here.
The following info sheets contain detailed information about the achievements of the ERASMUS+ programme, to the application procedure:
Here you can find the experience reports (mainly in German) from students of the BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg.
This project is funded with the help of the European Commission. The information within this publication reflect the views only of the author. The Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.