What is STUDEXA?
STUDEXA is an independent student exchange programme of the BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg for students in a variety of study fields. Students can study abroad at non-European partner universities for one or two semesters.
Where can I study with STUDEXA?
We currently exchange students with partner universities in Azerbaijan, Australia, Brazil, Chile, China, Columbia, Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Japan, Cameroon, Canada, Costa Rica, Lebanon, Mexico, Namibia, Russia, Philippines, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, Ukraine and USA, among others.
How do I apply for STUDEXA?
All information regarding the application procedure as well as the documents to be submitted are available here.
Apply for the academic year 2020/21 now!
The list of places available for exchange in STUDEXA Programme for the academic year 2020/21 for each major/focus can be found here soon, the remaining places for the current year are retrievable here.
What are the benefits of a study abroad with STUDEXA?
- Information and consultation is available directly at the BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg.
- Tuition fees at the respective target universities are waived.
- The International Relations Office takes care of most of the organizational aspects of the study abroad.
- Host universities and the BTU make agreements prior to studies abroad to ensure that study performances will be recognized at the BTU.
- The provision of organisation and support to exchange students is guaranteed by host universities.
As a STUDEXA student studying abroad, you are an ambassador of the BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg. Therefore, you should take every available opportunity to advertise the programme at your host university. Only when we have students coming to us from partner universities may we offer placements abroad to BTU students.