Our university has cooperative partnerships with more than 160 universities in 53 different countries. Some of our partner universities offer summer schools that cover a wide-range of themes. In addition to technical subject matter, the summer schools also offer a number of cultural events so that students can get to know their host country better.
This is your chance to use your summer break to improve your personal and professional skills, improve a foreign language, meet people from all over the world, or simply get a closer look at a potential exchange university.
On this page, we have compiled some information about the various summer schools that are offered by our partner universities abroad. If you have any additional questions that are not answered below, please contact the partner university directly.
|Programme Dates||Application deadline||Fees|
|Varies depending on the program||Varies depending on the program||See website|
The Vrije Universiteit Brussels offers various summer school programs this year:
Summer Schools 2019
- Summer School on EU policy-making: analysing human security in today's EU
- Summer School Biotech In Brussels: Where biology meets technology
- International Summer School on Analytical Science, Metrology and Accreditation
- W.A.T.E.R. - Workshop on Advanced Measurement Techniques and Experimental Research
- 4th European Data Protection Law Summer School: Advancing (with) EU data protection
The VUB is located in the heart of Europe, Brussels, the capital city. What would be a better place to study EU-policy issues?
The VUB is also at the core of ongoing and cutting edge developments in science and technology and the Biotech summer school, where technology meets biology, is a true winner for the 4th year running.
For further information view https://www.vub.ac.be/en/study/summerschools