Self-Service Functions for Research-oriented Study Programmes
With a valid BTU account you can complete the following actions on the BTU's Online-Portal from any computer with internet access:
- Registration and Deregistration from Module Examinations
- View and print your transcript of records
- View and print your administrative documents
- Edit personal contact information (address, phone number, email)
Please be aware that the Online Portal is not accessible between 11:20 p.m. and midnight on a daily basis due to maintenance activities!
These actions can also be completed in the main building, room 0.27 where computers and self-service terminals are available.
- Activation of your BTU account
- Access to the Online-Portal (with valid BTU account)
- Print bank transfer slips for the payment of the semester fee
2. Self-service Terminals 1 and 2
- Print the semester ticket's validation stamp on your BTU identification card (chip card)
You have forgotten your password for the BTU account or it has expired? Please refer in this case to the Univercity computer centre.