With a valid BTU account you can complete the following actions on the BTU's Online-Portal from any computer with internet access:
- Registration and Deregistration from Module Examinations
- View and print your transcript of records
- View and print your administrative documents
- Edit personal contact information (address, phone number, email)
Please be aware that the Online Portal is not accessible between 11:20 p.m. and midnight on a daily basis due to maintenance activities!
These actions can also be completed at main campus in the main building, room 0.27 where computers are available.
- Activation of your BTU account
- Access to the Online-Portal (with valid BTU account)
- Print bank transfer slips for the payment of the semester fee
Self-service terminals / validation stations are available at all three places of study for updating the semester imprint:
- Campus Cottbus Sachsendorf in Building 7 - Foyer - currently defect (news update)
- Campus Senftenberg in building 2 - main entrance / in the university library
- Central campus main building - room 0.27, self-service terminal 1 and 2
You have forgotten your password for the BTU account or it has expired? Please refer in this case to the Univercity computer centre.