School pupils from 10th to 12th class, and any other prospective students, are invited to come and find out about the content of individual courses, later fields of work and career prospects, study conditions at the BTU, admission requirements and enrollment deadlines in an intensive way during the three to five day 'Trial Study Days'. As well as offering 'real' lectures, the 'Trial Study Days' offers special lectures for school students, excursions, and talks with students and professors; an all-round studying experience which will facilitate their choice of individual study programmes. Also not to be missed are the evening city-explorations with their cultural, sightseeing, and entertainment opportunities.
Trial Study Days 2017:
- 28th - 30th June 2017 - Computer Science, Information and Media Technology, Physics, Mathematics , Business Mathematics
- 28th - 30th June 2017 - Environmental Engineering , Technologies biogenic raw materials , Process Technology , Land Use and Water Management, Environmental and Resource Management
- 28th - 30th June 2017 - Culture and Technology
- 05th - 07th July 2017 - Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering
- 26th - 29th June 2017 - eBusiness, industrial engineering, Business Administration
- 27th - 29th June 2017 - Architecture, Urban and Regional Planning, Civil Engineering
- 05th - 07th July 2017 - Applied Chemistry, Biotechnology
- 03th - 04th July 2017 - Mechanical Engineering, Electrical engineering, Medical Informatics, Industrial engineering
- 03th - 04th July 2017 - Nursing Science, Therapy Science
Please register at the german side of Trial Study (Probestudium)
Some individual events must be reserved separately (limited availability)
However, these are only on the first day of the Trial Study Days at the opening ceremony. These individual events are marked in the program with a small list.
Note: The sample study program is free of charge. Only overnight stays, if required, must be organized and paid for independently.
Tel: 0355 7826-541
Living together with other participating students in a guest apartment. Reservations can be made separately. Please quote 'Trial Study Days' at the time of booking (about 20 € night).
Student Halls (Studentenwerk)
Please fill out the application form and quote 'Trial Study Days'!
Tel: 0355 7821451
Tel: 0355 22558
Tel: 0355 290 637 05
Fax: 0355 290 637 07
Mobile: 0176 39 04 10 01
CMT - Hostels in Cottbus
Te: 0355 7542495