The base fee includes the book of abstracts, all meals during the conference (breakfast, coffee breaks, lunch and dinner at PBH), welcome party, excursion, and the banquet.
80 rooms (60 single and 20 double rooms) will be available in PBH on a first-come-first-served basis. Please note that the conference will start on Sunday evening 12/6 with a welcome party and will end on late Thursday afternoon 16/6. If you want, you can stay in PBH one night more and leave on Friday morning. For extras you can choose:
|Single room in PBH, leave on Thursday afternoon 16/6||€ 220|
|Single room in PBH, leave on Friday morning 17/6||€ 275|
|Shared double room in PBH, leave on Thursday afternoon 16/6||€ 170|
|Shared double room in PBH, leave on Friday morning 17/6||€ 210|
Accompanying person (no base fee applies)
The prices for an accompanying person always include welcome party, excursion, and banquet:
|without accommodation and meals||€ 130|
|with accommodation (double room PBH), leave on Thursday afternoon 16/6||€ 300|
|with accommodation (double room PBH), leave on Friday morning 17/6||€ 340|
|with accommodation and meals, leave on Thursday afternoon 16/6||€ 450|
|with accommodation and meals, leave on Friday morning 17/6||€ 490|
All prices are for early registration before April 15. For registration after April 15, please allow to add € 50.
Please note: speakers or poster presenters must register before April 15, otherwise the contribution will be taken out from the conference program.
- A request for cancellation must be made in writing or fax.
- In the case of cancellation, requests received before June 1 will be refunded less the administrative charge.
- An administrative charge of € 50 will be made for processing refunds before May 15, 2016.
- An administrative charge of € 100 will be made for processing refunds before May 16, 2016 and June 1, 2016.
- No refunds will be available if notice of cancellation is received after June 1, 2016.
THE REGISTRATION FORM CAN BE DOWNLOAD HERE. For safety reasons, please send the filled form by fax or by regular mail (not email) to:
Prof. Dr. Michael Bestehorn
Chair of Statistical Physics and Nonlinear Dynamics
Brandenburg University of Technology
P. O. Box 101344
03013 Cottbus, Germany
Fax +49 355 69 3011