Universitär • International Power Engineering
This Master’s programme aims to convey knowledge of sustainable energy supply in the European context. The main focus of teaching centres on the concept of safe, affordable and environmentally friendly energy generation as one of the most urgent global challenges of the 21st century. The programme cooperates closely with regional and national energy providers in order to ensure practically oriented training, which should enable students to conduct independent and applied research. The programme covers the entire spectrum of energy research in the field of traditional as well as renewable energies and is highly industry-oriented, with about one third of all lectures and seminars being given by lecturers from industry.
- Academic and industrial research and development;
- Design, manufacture and sales of technical products in the power industry and supply utilities field as well as in the fields of power generation, transmission, distribution and application.
- Planning and development work in alternative uses of energy resources
Bewerbung und Zulassung
- Bachelor of Science in power engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or related engineering fields or equivalent qualifications
- Certificate of proficiency in English. Accepted are a TOEFL test with a minimum score of 213 points (computer-based) or 79 points internet-based; Cambridge Advanced English Test (min. grade B); Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency Test (min. grade B) or the IELTS (min. 6.0).
- Exempted from this regulation are only students from: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland), United States of America, or students who completed a secondary level degree in English in one of the above mentioned countries or Germany.
- Master of Science (M.Sc.)
- 4 Semester
- Zentralcampus Cottbus
- Not required
- 262,38 €