At the LernortPlus we offer you new opportunities for learning, studying and communicating:
- Relaxed working in small and large groups of up to 20 people
- Shared preparation and editing of presentations and documents
- Interactive Learning
- Practice speaking and presenting
- Exam preparations
- Communicate with each other; Talking is explicit desired
- Technical equipment with WLAN and power supply as well as an interactive presentation monitor
- A comfortable reading corner
- Mobile partitions to enable the separation of different working environments according to requirements
|Monday - Thursday||9 am - 8 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 7 pm|
|Saturday||9 am - 1 pm|
Please note the following important note:
At the entrance door you will find the booking shedule of the LernortPlus.
The registration and reservation of the LernortPlus is possible via
- the service counter in the entrance area of the IKMZ and
- via mail to library+Service@b-tu.de
Please register at the service counter. There you will receive all important information about the use of the room.
If you need assistance working with the presentation monitor, please contact the information desk (information desk, 3rd floor, telephone 4413).
The University library in Cottbus offers you a new possibility of studying at the LernortPlus.
Due to the special division of the area in the basement of the library (examination room + LernortPlus), the following rules apply for the use of the room:
- The room can only be used after a reservation has been made either via e-mail to Bibliothek+Service@b-tu.de or directly at the service counter.
- Access to the eAssessment Center as a specially equipped examination room is only permitted for e-examinations.
- The consumption of food is prohibited in LernortPlus. Water in refastenable containers can be brought along.
- Please treat our resources (furniture, media and equipment) properly and carefully.
- After use, please lock the room and hand in the key at the service desk.
A presentation monitor is available for preparing presentations and team projects. You can borrow the necessary utensils, such as a remote control and stylus pen at the service counter.
The escape route is via the entrance door directly to the stairwell core, from where you can reach the escape staircase. Please behave with discipline.