Enrollment is not possible for this course currently.
In order to ensure a viable basis for future generations, a new answer must be found regarding the supply and availability of raw materials. One approach involves increased use of renewable raw materials and energy. At the centre of these cosiderations is the replacement of petrochemical products and the conversion of fossil energy. The technologies and processes required for the provision of products derived from natural resources necessitate integrated and networked thinking on a high-tech level. In this context both material and energy use of biomass represent a key element, where the production of raw materials is exploited in rural areas by agricultural and forestry regional supply chains.
Professional Fields of Activity
Leading roles in the areas of
- Plant and process development
- Research and development departments of companies and institutions
- Planning, organization and monitoring in authorities, associations, organizations
- Operation and optimization of the production facilities in the material-conversion industry in the areas of biogenic raw materials and residues
- Operation and development of plants in the field of renewable energies