- Distortion prediction and minimization for large and complex weldments
- Microstructural changes (hardening) during welding and local heat treatment - prediction and prevention
- Residual stresses - prediction and evaluation
- Evaluation of cold crack resistance considering changes in microstructure, stresses and hydrogen content
- Prediction of property changes due to nitrogen redistribution
- Evaluation and design of joints under static, oscillating and dynamic loads
- Simulation tool for microstructure simulation for the general FE program ANSYS®.
- Routines for coupled process and structure simulation for the welding-specific FE program SYSWELD®.
- Cold crack tool for the weld-specific FE program SYSWELD®
- Fast analytical programs for the calculation of the temperature distribution during welding
- Own developments for gas diffusion during joining
- Software for the verification of the application according to DVS Merkblatt (No. not yet assigned): Download