The ERASMUS+ Programme, is one of the world’s largest and well-known mobility programmes for study exchanges connecting over 3,000 universities in 33 European countries. Erasmus+ enables full-time students at the BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg to partially complete their studies through 100 European partner universites with over 250 study placements.
Students can partcipate in ERASMUS+ one or more times during their every phase of their studies ( Bachelor, Master, PhD). The study stay is possible for at least 3 months long and at most 12 months.
- Advice and Application at the BTU Cottbus- Senftenberg International Relations Office
- Academic recognition of your study performance abroad according to the ERASMUS+ Learning Agreement
- Exemption from the tuition fees of your host university
- ERASMUS+ financial support
- Support while preparing for your departure and during the period of your studies abroad through the International Relations Office; e.g. intercultural workshops, the ERASMUS+ language skills training etc.
- Increased subsidies for students with children
- Increased subsidies for students with disability
The exchange opportunities for the academic year 2018/19 by faculties:
Faculty 1: for Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Electrical and Informations Systems
Faculty 2: for Environmental and Natural Sciences
Faculty 3: for Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Energy Systems
Faculty 4: for Social Work, Health, Music Education
Faculty 5: for Economy, Law, Social Sciences
Faculty 6: for Architecture, Civil Engineering, Urban Planing
More Information about the Erasmus+ program can be found here.
The following info sheets contain detailed information about the achievements of the ERASMUS+ programme, to the application procedure: