ERASMUS+ is a programme for education, youth and sports in the European Union. Here you could find an overview on the program.
The programme is structured in the collegiate sector with three key actions:
Action 1 - Mobility of an individual within and outside of Europe
Action 2 - Partnerships and cooperation’s projects -
An overview of ERASMUS+ cooperations can be found here.
Action 3 - Supporting political reform processes
ERASMUS+ at BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg
BTU and its predecessor institutions have been active with ERASMUS+ and its predecessor programmes for more than 20 years.
Action 1 - Mobility:
Within the framework of the programme, students, lectures and collegiate employees can get support for residency in the following offers of partner institutions:
Mobility with programme countries (KA103):
- Study abroad for students (SMS)
- Internship abroad for students (SMP)
- Mobility of lectures (STA)
- Mobility of collegiate employees (STT)
Mobility with partner countries (KA107):
- In framework of the ERASMUS+ programme KA107 between Programme and Partner Countries running from the 1st of June 2016 until the 31st of July 2018 the BTU cooperates with Partner Universities in Russia, Columbia and Ukraine.
Action 2 - Cooperation Projects:
Something new in 2014 at BTU is the ERASMUS Charta for higher education 2014-2020. This will distribute institutions among others because of their EPS (European Policy Statements), which they can accept here.
These projects has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.