PhD Researcher - Brandenburgische Technische Universität Cottbus-Senftenberg
Environmental and Resource Management PhD Programme
Department Civil Law and Public Law with References to the Law of Europe and the Environment
- Agriculture and nature conservation
- Water resources policy, planning and management
- Forest resources policy, planning and management
- Environmental assessment, sustainability and governance
- Collaborative decision making
- Project Management (Monitoring and evaluation)
Analysis of Stakeholders’ Collaboration on Irrigated Agriculture. A Case of Weija Irrigation Scheme
- 2006/2007 A compilation of the research methodologies and the developmental problems and potential of the community was used to determine a proposal for the people of Gimam, Ghana.
- 2005/2006 A Community profile showing development problems and potentials of Gimam-Nanumba which includes SWOT Analysis, Problem Tree Analysis, Gap Analysis to identify the income level of the people of Dumso-Bethel.
- 2004/2005 A Community profile showing Research Methodologies of Gimam, Nanumba South of Northern Region, Ghana. A Third Trimester Field Practical Programme for the award of a Bachelor of Arts in Integrated Development Studies. This involves research methods like focus group discussions, structured questionnaires, and community layout among others.
- Mensah, H., & Ibrahim, B. (2017). Perceptions of Male and Female in the Collaborative Process at Weija Irrigation Scheme of Ghana. In Review.
- Ofori-Kuragu, M., Moyen Kombat., A. & Mensah, H. (2017). The Feasibility of REDD+ Implementation in Ghana: A Case of Three Farming Communities. Universal Journal of Environmental Research & Technology, 6(2).
- Ibrahim, B. and Mensah, H. (2017) Linking Environmental Water Scarcity and Options for Adaptation in the MENA Region. Journal of Water Resource and Protection, 9, 378-392.
- Mensah, H., & Ibrahim, B. (2017). Alternate Solutions Towards Sustainable Irrigated Agriculture in Ghana: Review of Literature. Journal of Agriculture and Sustainability, 10(1).
- Mensah, H., & Bedu-Addo, K. (2016). Analysis of the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats of Forest Management Institutions: A Case of Wassa East and West Districts in Ghana. International Research Journal of Environmental Sciences, 5(6), 57–62.
- Mensah, H. (2016) Studying in Germany: a focus on student opportunities – GSU:Berlin-Brabdenburg. Available at gsu-germany.de/berlin/2016/04/20/studying-in-germany-a-focus-on-student-opportunities/
- Mensah, H., Ofori-Kuragu, M., & Moyen Kombat, A. (2015). Implementation Challenges of Ghana's Forest Policy: A Case of Wassa Amenfi West and East Districts. Universal Journal of Environmental Research & Technology, 5(6).