open.COLab.day. – Come in and try out! (every wednesday)
every Wednesday (1-6 p.m.)
STARTBLOCK B2, Siemens-Halske-Ring 2, Cottbus
Free of charge & without registration
You don't know what COLab is?
Just come spontaneously and without registration to our CreativeOpenLab (COLab) on Wednesdays from 1-6pm.
Here you can try out machines such as 3D printers, laser cutters or embroidery machines, get advice from our experts or do various DIY projects.
Trying it out for free means in detail:
- Embroidery machine - up to 500 stitches,
- Laser cutter - up to 30 minutes,
- 3D printer and sewing machine - up to one hour each,
- Model making, electrical area and photo studio - completely free of charge,
- Special materials must be brought along.
If you already have a concrete project that you would like to realise with us (such as an architectural model), you can get advice during the open.COLab.day, but to realise the project you have to make an appointment via colab(at)b-tu.de.
Our motto: >> You have the idea and we have the technology << See for yourself!
- Persons under 18 years of age may only come to COLab if accompanied by an adult.
- There is no food or drink service on site.
Our FAQs, prices and dates can be found on our website: www.colab-cottbus.de.
*COLab is a structural change project of the BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg and a sub-project of Startup Revier EAST.