Matching Day works as follows:
- Students and graduates register on the Matching platform and create a short personal profile.
- In the run-up to the event, students and graduates can use the platform
- to view company profiles,
- to look at specific job postings, and
- to request appointments with employers to get to know them. If the interest is mutual, a maximum 20-minute video call takes place on 15.11.2023 via the matching platform.
- Employers also have the opportunity to view the posted participant profiles and invite students or graduates for an interview on Matching Day.
The supporting programofMatching Day 2023 also includes:
- application portfolio checks,
- consultations on career orientation and job search throughout Germany,
- advice on finding a job in the state of Brandenburg, and
- info sessions on the international Kulturweit volunteer service.
Prof. Grande (President of BTU), and the Managing Director of the Brandenburg Economic Development Corporation, Dr. Kammradt, will welcome the companies, students and graduates at the beginning of the event.
Cooperation note: The event is organized and held in cooperation with Wirtschaftsförderung Land Brandenburg GmbH.
T +49 (0) 355 69-3269