We are your central contact for all Alumni concerns, regardless of whether you want to come to the next Alumni reunion, you need a new certificate or you are interested in life long learning, we are happy to help.
Alumni - what's that? Alumni are all former students, teachers, employees and researchers of the BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg and its predecessors, regardless your graduation, your scores or the duration of your stay. We support you on staying in contact with other Alumni and the University and promote the knowledge and technology transfer.
Our service includes an half-year Alumni newsletter and invitations to Alumni reunions and postgraduate training offers. Stay up to date and subscribe to our announcements.
In case your study programme or your department is not yet represented with an Alumni newsletter, contact us directly or subscribe to the general newsletter.
- General Newsletter
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Chemistry
- Business Administration (applied)
- Business Administration (research-oriented)
- Business Administration and Engineering (applied)
- Business Administration and Enigineering (research-oriented)
- Business Law for Technology Companies
- Culture and Technology
- Dependable Systems
- Environmental and Resource Management
- Environmental Engineering
- Forensic Sciences and Engineering
- Informatics (applied)
- Informatics (research-oriented)
- Information and Media Technology
- Land Use and Water Management
- Medical Informatics
- Nursing Science
- Process Engineering
- Process Technology - Process and Plant Technology
- Renewable Resources and Renewable Energy
- Technology of Biogenic Raw Materials
- Therapy Science
- Urban and Regional Planing
- Urban Design - Revitalization of Historic City Districts
- Vocational Education in Healthcare Professions