All applicants with a German university entrance qualification can apply directly to the myBTU portal for your desired study programme. This also applies to students who are already or were enroled at one of the locations of the BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg and would like to apply for a Master's study programme or a change of study programme.
Students who received their last entrance qualification abroad and wish to apply for a Master's programme have to apply via My assist.
Please apply via uni-assist if you have
- obtained your school leaving certificate and/or academic qualifications outside Germany
- completed the Studienkolleg (preparatory course) with the Feststellungsprüfung (FSP)
- obtained the AbiBac
- previously been enrolled as an exchange student at the BTU.
Exceptions: Please apply directly via myBTU if you
- have obtained your Abitur at a Deutsche Schule abroad
- have obtained the European Baccalaureate
- wish to enrol at the BTU as an exchange student
- want to apply for our double degrees in architecture or power engineering
- want to apply for our dual degree programmes
- want apply for our degree programme in Berufspädagogik für Gesundheitsberufe bewerben