Publications for small MPI Face Database
- D. Cunningham, M. Breidt, M. Kleiner, C. Wallraven, and H. Bülthoff (2003). The inaccuracy and insincerity of real faces. In Visualization, Imaging, and Image Processing 2003, 7–12.
- Douglas W. Cunningham and Manfred Nusseck and Christian Wallraven and Heinrich H. Bülthoff (2004). The role of image size in the recognition of conversational facial expressions. Computer Animation & Virtual Worlds. 15 (3-4), 305-310.
- C. Wallraven, D. Cunningham, M. Breidt, and H. Bülthoff (2004). View dependence of complex versus simple facial motions. In Proceedings of the First Symposium on Applied Perception in Graphics and Visualization (APGV 04), 181.
- Mario Kleiner, Christian Wallraven, and Heinrich H. Bülthoff (2004): The MPI VideoLab: A system for high quality synchronous recording of video and audio from multiple viewpoints, 123, Max Planck Institute for Biological Cybernetics, Tübingen, Germany.
- Douglas W. Cunningham, Mario Kleiner, Christian Wallraven, Heinrich H. Bülthoff (2005) Manipulating Video Sequences to Determine the Components of Conversational Facial Expressions. TAP 2(3): 251-269.
- Christian Wallraven and Jan Fischer and Douglas W. Cunningham and Dirk Bartz and Heinrich H. Bülthoff (2007). The Evaluation of Real-World and Computer-Generated Stylized Facial Expressions. ACM Transactions on Applied Perception. 4 (3), 1-24.
- Manfred Nusseck and Douglas W. Cunningham and Christian Wallraven and Heinrich H. Bülthoff (2008). The contribution of different facial regions to the recognition of conversational expressions. Journal of Vision. 8 (8), 1-23.
- Douglas W. Cunningham and Christian Wallraven (2009). Dynamic information for the recognition of conversational expressions. Journal of Vision. 9 (13), 1 - 17
- Kathrin Kaulard, Douglas W. Cunningham, Heinrich H. Bülthoff and Christian Wallraven (2012). The MPI facial expression database — A validated database of emotional and conversational facial expressions. PLoS ONE. 7 (3): e32321. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0032321