Enrollment is not possible for this course currently.
There will no longer be enrollment in this course from the summer semester 2023.
The IMT master's programme provides the skills necessary to design and develop hardware and software components and assemblies for complex systems of information and media technology, also considering the optimized reliability of these systems. Information and communication systems consist essentially of computers and software. However, devices, equipment, vehicles and planes also only function with embedded computer modules. Electronics, computers and software therefore not only affect information and communication technology, but many other areas of technology too. The basis of the IMT Master's is training in design technology for complex hardware and software systems, but it also provides in-depth training in specific technologies such as web-based information systems, mobile communication systems or audio/video-technology and language processing.
- Computer-based systems
- Information systems and content management
- Communication and Media Technology
Professional Fields of Activity
- System development (hardware and software)
- Automation technology and automotive industries
- Development of information and communication systems
- Radio and television stations
- Design and maintenance of information systems