Citing GRS funding in the acknowledgments section of a paper
The GRS kindly asks you to cite our funding in your publications (journal papers, book chapters, etc.). There is a common way to express it in your manuscript.
We suggest to include these elements:
- The funding body written out in full (»BTU Graduate Research School«).
- The type of grant in brackets (e.g., Conference Travel Grant, GradV Short-term Scholarship, etc.).
- Agencies, separated by semi-colons.
Below are some examples of how the funding should be acknowledged in an acknowledgements section. The first is a template for one funding body, the second is a template for multiple funding bodies, and the third is a template for multiple grants from the GRS.
- This work was supported by BTU Graduate Research School (insert type of grant).
- This work was supported by BTU Graduate Research School (insert of grant); BMBF (insert grant number); Gerda Henkel Foundation (insert grant number).
- This work was supported by BTU Graduate Research School (insert type of grant 1), (insert type of grant 2), (insert type of grant 3).
We kindly ask you to send us the bibliographic information about your publications by email: researchschool(at)b-tu.de
Go to our German website for a German version of this text.