Are you wondering what is behind the energy revolution? Who decides when "green power" will come out of the socket? Do you want to know how a modern factory works or how large mail order companies can deliver orders within 24 hours? If you are enthusiastic about such topics, you are in good hands with the applied Bachelor of Business Administration and Engineering.
If you are looking for an NC free, applied variant of the Business Administration and Engineering between the capitals Berlin and Dresden, you can choose between a university of applied sciences study course and a co-op programme on the campus Senftenberg. The content and structure of the 7-semester Bachelor of Industrial Engineering is divided into three sections:
- Basic study
- Specialisation (specialisation in Production Administration; specialisation in Energy
- Management and Energy Logistics)
- Industrial Internship/ Bachelor Thesis
Business Administration and Engineering at the BTU in Senftenberg means studying in small groups on a modern and familiar campus. Complex and challenging learning content is conveyed through innovative teaching methods and examination formats in such a way that you are also optimally prepared for difficult examinations.
In addition to your interdisciplinary studies, you can travel comfortably through Berlin and Brandenburg with your semester ticket or alternatively participate actively in campus life. The numerous attractions around Lake Senftenberg as well as the low rents make studying with us worth living.
Professional Fields of Activity
- Manufacturing and production in all industrial areas
- Factory planning and maintenance
- Logistics and materials management
- Quality control, marketing and distribution
- Research and development
- Managerial responsibility in middle management