In an effort to further expand its strategic focus of internationalisation, BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg is a member of various university alliances, operates projects to enhance the university's international profile and continually reworks its strategies for internationalisation.
More information can be found on the following pages:
[Translate to Englisch:]
|Internationales Profil|| |
- Englischsprachige Studiengänge
- Double Degrees und Joint Degrees
- Internationale Mobilität
- Graduate Research School (Teaching Assistentship)…?
|Awards & Qualitätssiegel|
- Award for university communication in 2011 „Die weltoffene Hochschule“; (2nd place, tied with TU9, no 1st place)
- 2010-2014: Pilot university - internationalisation audit and re-audit (organised by the German Rectors‘ Conference)
- 2011: BTU Cottbus is sharing the 2nd place with three other universities in the competition „Die internationale Dimension in der Lehre“ and is the best Technical University in Germany
- 2012: BTU Cottbus is sharing the 2nd place with another universities in the competition „Strategies to Support the Study Success of Foreign students “ and is the best technical university in Germany
- 2014: Award winner Go out! Competition
- 2015: One of the ten universities selected in the national competion „Study & Work“
|Zahlen und Fakten|