International Profile of Brandenburg University of Technology Cottbus–Senftenberg
With approximately 1.600 international students on its campus, BTU Cottbus–Senftenberg forms an academic melting pot in Southern Brandenburg. Combining the profile of a traditional research-focused Technical University with applied study programmes in engineering, social science, economics and health care BTU offers the best features of German academic education.
BTU was among the pioneer institutions to launch international study programmes. Today it offers a large variety of international programmes in various niches of excellence.
BTU Cottbus–Senftenberg provides cutting-edge research in the core areas of energy, building, biotechnology, information technology, materials and environmental sciences. The International Graduate School is a centre for the promotion of young talent.
List of international study programmes
- B.Sc. Environmental and Resource Management
- M.A. World Heritage Studies
- M.Sc. Environmental and Resource Management
- M.Sc. Power Engineering
- M.A. Heritage Conservation and Site Management
- M.Sc. Urban Design – Revitalization of Historic City Districts
- M.Sc. Hydroinformatics and Water Management
- M.Sc. Biotechnology
- Ph.D. Environmental and Resource Management
- Ph.D. Heritage Studies
- Ph.D. Dependable Systems
- Ph.D. DAAD Graduate School Scholarship Program