Company Presentations in Engineering
The event was aimed at students / graduates from the engineering sciences. Around 80 people participated in the recruiting event.
In part 1 of the event, the company presentations, the following 12 companies were each given six minutes to introduce themselves, give a brief overview of specific entry and career opportunities in their companies and answer initial questions:
- ArcelorMittal Eisenhüttenstadt GmbH, 2.400 employees
- BASF Schwarzheide GmbH, 2.000 employees
- Berliner Verkehrsbetriebe, 15.800 employees
- Deutsche Bahn AG, 338.000 employees
- DLR Institut für CO2-arme Industrieprozesse, 60 employees
- DEKRA Automobil GmbH, u.a. DEKRA Lausitzring, 48.000 employees
- GASAG AG, 1.600 employees
- IAV GmbH Ingenieurgesellschaft Auto und Verkehr, 8.200 employees
- Kjellberg Finsterwalde Plasma und Maschinen GmbH, 450 employees
- Lausitz Energy System GmbH, Startup
- Prof. Dr. Berg & Kießling GmbH, 25 employees
- SachsenEnergie AG, 3.300 employees
In part 2 of the event "Direct Line: Students Ask - HR Managers Answer", HR managers from companies answered the students' questions on the following three topics:
- What do recruiters expect from university graduates? What really matters? Good grades, short duration of studies, a stay abroad, voluntary work?
- What do recruiters look for when they receive an application?
- How can students / graduates score points in the job interview?
The event was held in virtual form.
Dial-up link (Webex)
T +49 (0) 355 69-3269