The Department of Communications and Marketing of the BTU is the interface between the university and the public and provides target group-specific information on a wide range of subjects such as research, studies, technology transfer as well as university life. We do, however, also view ourselves as the first contact for anyone who has questions concerning the BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg. The portfolio includes the following areas: on- and offline press and PR/media activities, research PR, social media, marketing, corporate design and internal communication.
Our services at a glance
- Contact for press information
- Information and advice relating to the public image of the BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg for the public and the media
- Further development of marketing tools (e.g. print media such as brochures and flyers)
- Publish press information and press calendar
- Provide and maintain media contacts
- Organisation of press talks/conferences including press & visitor support
- Editorial and updating of the main pages of the BTU homepage
- Updating and maintaining the News Box / editorial system including moderation of start pages
- Editorial for the university newspaper "BTU News"
- Compilation and dispatch of the press review
- Supply presentation, information and photographic material for BTU members
- Advertisement compilation and placement
Here we offer free photographs for editorial use; the picture source must be named: "BTU Cottbus - Senftenberg". We look forward to receiving sample copies of print media or internet links in the case of publication online.
Any filming or photographing at the BTU requires prior approval. Please contact the Marketing and Communications Department well in advance before the desired date of filming/photographing.
We look forward to hearing from you!