What should I specialize in during my studies? And what exactly do I want to do later in my career? These are frequent questions asked by students.
The Chair of Joining and Welding Technology, together with the German Welding Society (DVS), would like to accompany students during their education and bring you closer to welding and joining technology.
Lectures, company excursions, regulars' table, that and more are organised by the DVS student groups on their own initiative and directly on site. The DVS supports the work financially and stands with advice and act to the side.
What may come thereby in no case too briefly is the sociability. We are sure: The members of the DVS student groups take care of the fun factor by themselves!
|Dipl.-Ing. Felix Kuke|
By joining the student group you can expect the following:
- Company excursions regionally and nationally
- Wworkshops in companies of the joining technology
- Placement of student research projects and theses as well as internships
- Welding meeting with practical demonstrations and the possibility to weld by yourself
- Regular meetings at the chair and in the at and in companies
- Technical lectures (Link Seminar)
Participation in the student group is free of charge and only requires membership in DVS, which is free of charge for students.
Through the membership you receive further advantages through the DVS:
- Free participation in DVS events or significant support for visiting trade fairs, conferences and congresses
- Financial support for training as a welding engineer
- Discount on products of the DVS media publishing house
If you want more information or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will help you with words and deeds.