The entire application will be processed by using the platform “Placement Online”.
Please read the following information carefully, compile the required documents or files and upload them to Placement Online.
To begin with, you should complete your online application form and sign up for the program. Thereafter, you will be asked to fill in your personal master data and to upload your application documents.
Please note that we do not start processing your application unless Set _1 is uploaded in full.
Next, you will find an overview of the Erasmus+ procedure promoting and granting your placement abroad, from filing your application, up to receiving your certificate.
The application documents and forms have to be filled in utilising a PC. Handwritten application documents and forms will not be handled. Please make also sure your documents are complete and signed. When uploading your application documents in Placement Online, it is not necessary, that you have found an internship already.
- Signed CV written in German or English (2 pages max.).
- Cover letter written in German or English, about half a page long. It should show the reasons for applying for an internship abroad, for the choice of the country, what you expect from your internship, desired achievements as well as job-related goals.
- Transcript of Records.
- Current confirmation of enrolment.
- Academic referral (letter of recommendation from your professor or tutor at your former home university) It should contain an assessment of your academic efforts for example in exams and presentations, general qualification for an internship in a foreign country, and if applicable further referrals like social engagement, active interests outside the field of study, etc.
- Applicants from foreign countries are asked to prove their first place of residence is in Germany. (Registration Card)
Once you got a traineeship, please upload Set_2 (at least three months before the start of the traineeship).
- Form: confirmation of the host institution/ex-ante
Please send this document to your host institution for them to complete, sign and stamp it. After they have returned the form to you please check if it is complete (all fields have to be filled out). If it corresponds with your arrangement and, if necessary, resolve any discrepancies in consultation with them. Please also verify the specifications concerning your insurance as you are required to take out all insurances not proved by your institution. Make sure that the form was signed by the responsible person of the host company.
- Copy of your diploma or Bachelor/Master certification or Copy of statement of removal from students register of your university (has to be handed in after graduation but before the start of your traineeship). A confirmation of passing successful the final examination issued by the examination office will be accepted alternatively.
- Form: Declaration of Insurance Coverage:
After you have received the confirmation of the host institution/ex-ante from your company please verify whether (and if yes in which form) your institution covers for your insurance. You can then check our information under Preparation/Insurance which insurances will remain for you to take care of.
After you have received the final acceptance for a grant from us, please fill out the form Declaration of Insurance Coverage and upload the document in Placement Online.