- Project activity: Horizon 2020, European Training Networks (MSCA-ITN-ETN)
- Lead partner: European Commission, Research Executive Agency
- Universities: University Padova (Italy), Open University (Uk), University of Bedfordshire (UK) Vrije Universiteit (Belgium), Kobenhavns Universitet (Denmark), Linneuniversitetet (Sweden)
- Duration: 36 months
- Sub-project: Supervision and training in quantum mechanics and -logic.
- Sub-project Manager: Prof. Schmitt, I.
Contact partner:Prof. Ingo Schmitt, Yousef Younes M. Sc.
- Lead partner: The State of Brandenburg and the EU
- Research partner: Rolls-Royce Deutschland Ltd & Co KG
- Duration: 36 months (07/2018 – 06/2021)
- Sub-project: Data management and analysis in jet engine technology
- Main task: Analysis of the relationship between geometric variations of airfoils and their behaviour within the framework of aero-mechanical analyses
- Domains: Database systems, Data warehouse, Data mining, Machine learning
- Sub-project manager: Prof. Schmitt, I.
Ansprechpartner:Prof. Ingo Schmitt, Rrezart Murtezaj M.Sc.