If you need to prove your language skills for an application (e.g. for an exchange program, scholarship or study place), this can be done by means of a language certificate.
Structure of the exam
All four language skills (listening, reading, writing, speaking) are tested in one exam.
|Listening||One task||30 minutes|
|Reading||Two tasks||60 minutes|
|Writing||One task||60 minutes|
|Speaking||following the written part||10 - 15 minutes|
Registration for the examination at the Language Center of BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg must be made by e-mail by the specified deadline. You will then be sent a fee notice. According to the fee schedule of the BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg, a fee of 35 € has to be paid for this exam and the DAAD language certificate. Students who participate in language courses at the university are assessed by their teachers and do not need to take the exam.
Registration by e-mail to Mrs. Gabriella D'Onofrio within the indicated deadline.
- 07.04.2022, 14.00 - 15.30, Moodle BBB, registration until 07.03.2022
- 19.05.2022,14.00 - 15.30, Moodle BBB, register until 19.04.2022
- 08.09.2022, 14.00 - 15.30, Moodle BBB, registration until 08.08.2022
- 10.11.2022, 14.00 - 15.30, Moodle BBB, registration until 10.10.2022
Registration within the given deadline by e-mail to Mrs. Regina Frühauf.
- 08.04.2022, registration until 08.03.2022
- 06.05.2022, registration until 06.04.2022
- 16.12.2022, registration until 16.11.2022