The Centre for Continuing Education at BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg is characterized by intensive research and development work in this research field. The publication and discussion of current research results takes place in professional journals as well as at conferences and congresses. You can find our latest news, contributions and participation in conferences on the platform LinkedIn.
The Centre for Continuing Education (ZWW) of the BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg faces up to a continuous development process in which the offer structures are adapted to the respective requirements and further developed. To this end, the ZWW is active within the BTU and in local, state and national networks. The Center for Continuing Education strives to intensify its networking as a strategically oriented scientific research institution beyond regional borders and to become a nationally recognized center for continuing education.
- German Society for Scientific Continuing Education and Distance Learning(DGWF)
- Member of the speaker's council of the regional group Berlin and Brandenburg in the DGWF
- Federal Working Group on Scientific Continuing Education for Older Persons in the DGWF(BAG WiWA)
- Working Group for Research in the DGWF(AG-Forschung)
- Network Study Quality Brandenburg(sqb)
- Kompetenzregion Lausitz (Login to the common Moodle platform)
- AG Digitization
- WG Teacher Training
- Co-creation UNIverselles Frühstück for the exchange of science, economy and social partners (Login to the common Moodle platform)
- Continuing Education in the State of Brandenburg (Login to shared Moodle platform)
BTU internal networks
- Working Group Human Resources Development