The event will take place on Thursday, 26.01.2023, from 16:15 - 18:30 and is aimed at students from the engineering sciences: Here you have the opportunity to get to know a total of 12 employers and to find out about and apply for numerous offers ranging from internships to direct entry.
The event is aimed at students / graduates from engineering sciences, ie:
- Electrical Engineering
- Power engineering and energy management
- Mechanical Engineering
- power engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
Some of the companies also have offers for other courses of study. In principle, all students and graduates are welcome at the event!
- ArcelorMittal Eisenhüttenstadt GmbH, 2,400 employees
- BASF Schwarzheide GmbH, 2,000 employees
- Berliner Verkehrsbetriebe, 15,800 employees
- Deutsche Bahn AG, including Cottbus maintenance plant, 338,000 employees worldwide
- DLR Institute for Low CO2 Industrial Processes, 60 employees
- DEKRA Automobil GmbH, including DEKRA Lausitzring, 48,000 employees worldwide
- GASAG AG, 1,600 employees
- IAV GmbH Ingenieurgesellschaft Auto und Verkehr, 8,200 employees
- Kjellberg Finsterwalde Plasma und Maschinen GmbH, 450 employees
- Lausitz Energy System GmbH, startup
- Prof. Dr. Berg & Kießling GmbH, 25 employees
- SachsenEnergie AG, 3,300 employees
This event will be held in German and is divided into two parts :
In Part 1 of the event, the company presentations, 12 companies will each be given six minutes to introduce themselves, give a brief overview of specific entry-level and career opportunities at their companies (3-minute elevator pitch), and answer initial questions (3 minutes).
In Part 2 of the event, "Direct Line: Students Ask - HR Managers Answer," company HR managers will field your questions on the following three topics:
- What do HR professionals expect from college graduates? What really matters? Good grades, short duration of studies, a stay abroad, voluntary work?
- What do recruiters look for when they receive an application?
- How can students/graduates score points in the job interview?
You can also use the text chat to ask the company representatives further questions.
The event will be held in virtual format on January 26, 2023 from 4:15pm - 6:30pm. No prior registration is required. Dial-in link (Webex):https://b-tu.webex.com/b-tu/j.php?MTID=m1504b25d318bc29fe22e262ec3975d47