The members of the chair for Intercultural Studies teach sociology of culture and knowledge, theories of intersectionality and inequality, recent developments in the fields of migration, transnationalism and European studies as well as fundamental concepts in the field of heritage.
The courses offered by the chair are an integral part of the curricula in
- World Heritage Studies (M.A.)
- Environmental and Resource Management (M.A.)
- Kultur und Technik (B.A./M.A.)
- Betriebswirtschaftslehre (B.Sc.)
- Fächerübergreifendes Studium (B.A./M.A.)
- Heritage Studies (Ph.D.)
Courses taught in English are an important focus of the chair.