Teaching and Research Abroad

How researchers…

…can go abroad

- Mobility Grants of the Graduate Research School
- ERASMUS+ Teaching Staff Programme
- Short or Long Term DAAD Lectureships
- Research Stays
- Other offers for BTU staff…

…can cooperate with international researchers and institutions

- Invitation guest researchers with DAAD programmes
- International university partnerships
- Attracting international scientists through Research in Germany
- BTU’s Welcome Centre for invited guest researchers