Your accounts provides several self-administrations functions:
- Information on you borrowed, ordered and reserved Media
- Overview of your fees
- Extension of your borrowed Media
- View of your personal data, address and email adress
- personalized search setting in the library catalogue
- Save your results
The default password is your date of birth in 6-digit format (DDMMYY).
Example: Birthday is 9 February 1994 then reads the password 090294
This default password must be changed on first registration in the library catalog. There should be at least. 6 and max. 12 characters.
There are several reasons why you cannot access you user account:
- Open Fees
- Notice of exclusion order
- Lost card
- Inactivity or due date of annual fee
- Your membership has run out
Please contact the service desk during our opening hours for clarification.
The contact data as the home and semester address, email address, telephone / mobile number can be changed and updated using the BTU-account from any computer with internet access via the online-portal.