The room is situated in a constructionally separated laboratory complex of LG3A building (vibration-cushioned fundament, HF cage, air-conditioned). The lab complies with DIN EN ISO 3747 standard requirements and is certified up to 10 kHz. Maximal noise reduction is 99 percent.
- multichannel sound analysis
- examination of acoustic transducers, also polar diagrams
- quality analysis of speech transmission
- ambient noise measurement and sound emmission
- calibration of acoustic devices
- Bruel & Kjaer sound level measurement
- HEAD acoustics acoustics head-related recording and playback technology
- EASERA Electronic and Acoustic System Evaluation and Response Analysis
The lab can be hired for BTU research projects or for commercial purposes.