The courses of the department are an integral part of the curricula of the BA and MA programs at the Institute of Social Work.
Main focus of the department:
- Sociology for social work and sociology of social work profession,
- Social science research methods and research methodology,
- Heterogeneity in Education and Educational Processes,
- Inclusion and Gifted Education,
- Violence and Social Control,
- Globalization, Flight and Migration,
- Societal and social change,
- Social Inequality and Social Control.