Externe institutionalisierte Kooperationen
- German Association for Social Science Labor Market Research (SAMF) e.V., Vice Chair: www.samf.de
- initiative social science service research, founding member: http://www.3sresearch.de/
- WORK, journal for labor research, work design and labor policy, publisher Lucius & Lucius, publisher: www.zeitschriftarbeit.de
- Studies in industrial and industrial sociology, online journal of the section industrial and industrial sociology in the German Sociological Association (DGS), co-editor and founding member: www.ais-studien.de
- Social research center Dortmund/ TU Dortmund: www.sfs-dortmund.de
- Prof. Dr. Heike Jacobsen was appointed to the board of the Hans-Böckler-Stiftung appointed Lecturer. In this function, she is available to advise scholarship holders.
- Dr. Alexandra Scheele is an expert on the network of experts “European Network of Experts on Gender Equality (ENEGE) for the European Commission, DG Justice, Unit D2 Gender Equality.
Further cooperations: Eschborn theses on labor research
In order to make the social importance of labor research clear and to promote a new research and action program on "work of the future", numerous scientists have written the "Eschborn theses on labor research". These have already been signed by 160 people.