Incomings non-european international exchange (STUDEXA and free mover)

We are very happy about your interest in a STUDEXA study at our university. The BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg would like to contribute to making your stay abroad an exciting and successful time.

Important information about the application

STUDEXA: Are you a student at a non-European partner universityof the BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg If so, then please apply at your home university’s international office for a study abroad.

FREE MOVER: Are you a student at a university that is not a non-European partner university of the BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg? If so, then please apply directly at our university.

Further information and a Guide for New International Students: Getting Started can be found here