The microelectronics department has various microcontroller development systems of the latest generation. Two students work effectively per workplace.
- STM8 microcontroller development systems consisting of demo boards STM8S103F3 and hardware debuggers ST-Link/V2
- PC systems with two large monitors each and integrated development environment ST Visual Develop V. 4. 3. 11
- STM8 plug-in module system with various breadboards and various peripheral modules, such as. . :
- Pushbutton and switch modules, keyboard module,
- LED display modules and 7-segment LED multiplax displays,
- color matrix module, stepper motor module
- Analog input module, digital potentiometer, sound output module