Toolbot is a new rental company for hight quality professional craft tools like circular saw. In this Bachelor thesis you are going to predict a lifespan of saw blade using collected data (pictures of saw blade with worn / missing teeth) from the company or introducing possible new data from additional sensors.
(Bachelor Thesis – immediately – 4 months)
You would be working with real case data in cooperation with Cottbus Start-up Toolbot. You would be learning the latest machine learning and AI algorithms and cloud solutions for industrial applications.
Based on the collected data you should find a solution to determine the state of the machine and predict its lifespan. Suitable machine learning algorithms for predictive maintenance should be evaluated. The solution can be implemented on GCP.
Interested students should have
- Understood the concept of predictive maintenance,
- A general understanding of machine learning and AI,
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is recommended.
- 11374 | Einführung in die Künstliche Intelligenz
- 12351 | Grundlagen des Data Mining
- 11331 | Mathematische Statistik
- Dr. Svetlana Meissner (Svetlana.Meissner@b-tu.de)
- Elisabeth Vogel M.Sc. (firstname.lastname@example.org)