The chair database and information systems developed a content management system for the website cottbus.de of the city Cottbus. The selected tools for the system are PosgreSQL, Perl, XML and XSLT.
Within the scope of the project, there is a close cooperation between the chair database and information systems, the city administration of Cottbus and the Cornell Binder, Sven Schoradt GbR.
In particular, the chair DBIS is responsible for the conceptual development and realization of the use cases. The administration of Cottbus act as the principal, the idea generator as well as the maker and user of the content. The Cornell Binder, Sven Schoradt GbR, a company of two former students, is responsible for the maintenance and the further development of the system.
Contact partner:Prof. Ingo Schmitt
- Project activity: Horizon 2020, European Training Networks (MSCA-ITN-ETN)
- Lead partner: European Commission, Research Executive Agency
- Universities: University Padova (Italy), Open University (Uk), University of Bedfordshire (UK) Vrije Universiteit (Belgium), Kobenhavns Universitet (Denmark), Linneuniversitetet (Sweden)
- Duration: 36 months
- Sub-project: Supervision and training in quantum mechanics and -logic.
- Sub-project Manager: Prof. Schmitt, I.
Contact partner:Prof. Ingo Schmitt, Yousef Younes M. Sc.
- Lead partner: The State of Brandenburg and the EU
- Research partner: Rolls-Royce Deutschland Ltd & Co KG
- Duration: 36 months (07/2018 – 06/2021)
- Sub-project: Data management and analysis in jet engine technology
- Main task: Analysis of the relationship between geometric variations of airfoils and their behaviour within the framework of aero-mechanical analyses
- Domains: Database systems, Data warehouse, Data mining, Machine learning
- Sub-project manager: Prof. Schmitt, I.
Ansprechpartner:Prof. Ingo Schmitt, Rrezart Murtezaj M.Sc.