The BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg collaborates with more than 150 partners worldwide.
For BTU professors, we elucidated the different types of contracts available at the BTU on the intranet and indicated which steps should be taken when concluding cooperation agreements.
...for a semester abroad:
Here students can find information about exchange places at our international partner universities.
...... with German schools abroad (BIDS):
The "Support Initiative of German Schools Abroad and Partner Schools" (BetreuungsInitiative Deutscher Auslands- und PartnerSchulen) is an initiative of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) that aims to foster cooperation’s between German universities and the schools of the PASCH network by developing existing contacts. Since 2008, the BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg has been working with more than 20 partner schools in Egypt, Bulgaria, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, the Czech Republic and Turkey.
...as pupils, parents or teachers of PASCH schools:
- Information events at PASCH schools
- Advice for students and parents about studying in Germany
- BTU Ambassador Network - student testimonials for students to support decision-making
- Experience BTU live - Promote mobility and stay during the trial study weeks at the BTU
- Assistance with travel organization during the trial study period and the open house day
- Assistance with study preparation and coordination
- Intensive support during the beginning of studies and study guidance
Granting of motivational scholarships