- Legal and general requirements
- Ways of publishing according to doctoral degree regulations
- How to publish your thesis electronically
- Digital Repository (OPUS)
- Support by the library
Approx. 90 minutes
During the winter semester 2021/22, we offer the following dates as online courses (live via BBB) and in-house courses (at learning-classroom, 1st basement of ICMC):
- Thursday, 3 November 2022, 11:30 am - in German (online course live, registration by 1 November 2022)
- Thursday, 17 November 2022, 11:30 am - in English (online course live, registration by 15 November 2022)
- Thursday, 19 January 2023, 11:30 am - in German (in-house course at training classroom, 1st basement of ICMC, registration by 17 January 2023)
- Thursday, 2 February 2023, 11:30 am - in English (in-house course at training classroom, 1st basement of ICMC, registration by 31 January 2023)
Additionally you can do this course as a self-study course in Moodle.
For all courses, please register in Moodle.
An individual online consultation is possible as well. Please contact us.
Zdenka Günzel Ondrichova
T + 49 (0)355 69 2161