You will learn something about useful functions of the free literature management system Zotero that will help you write scientific papers, e.g.:
• Importing: Add references
• Analyzing: Evaluate content, save quotations
• Exporting: Write and cite your sources, create bibliographies
Zotero works on all platforms (system requirements). Knowledge of using our library catalog (course A2), researching electronic documents (course B1), and proper citation (course C2) is helpful but not a requirement.
Approx. 120-150 minutes (depending on previous knowledge)
During the winter semester 2022/23 we offer the following dates:
- Thursday, 27 October 2022, 11:30 am - in German (online course live, registration by 24 October 2022)
- Monday, 7 November 2022, 3:30 pm - in German (in-house course at EAssessment Center, 1st basement of ICMC, registration by 2 November 2022)
- Tuesday 13 December 2022, 9:15 am - in English (online course live, registration by 7 December 2022)
Additionally you can do this course as a self-study course in Moodle.
For all courses, please register in Moodle.
Individual appointments for a consultation via video conference system can be booked on our Ask an expert page.
Dipl.-Bibl. (FH) Liane Haensch
T +49 (0)355 69 2467