The lecture is complemented by seminars and in particular by laboratory training (in some study regulations referred to as practical training).
The practical structure, the measurement and the troubleshooting in analog circuits shall be explained. The following topics are considered in three sections.
- Basic transistor circuits
- Operating modes and operating point adjustment
- single and multi-stage amplifiers
- Application of operational amplifiers
- inverting and non-inverting amplifier
- rectangle generator
- Simulation of analog circuits with Spice
- Introduction to the program
- Modelling of components
- Types of analysis and presentation of results