Generative manufacturing SLM process:
- Process parameters
- Structure determination (topology optimization)
Academic Assistant at the Chair of Joining and Welding Technology
2016 - 2019
- Master's degree in mechanical engineering (M.Sc) in the field of lightweight construction and design at the BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg
- HiWi department polymer-based lightweight construction (formerly LsW)
- Thesis: "Comparative investigations of SIMP and OC-based topology optimization".
2012 - 2015
- Bachelor studies in Bionics (B.Sc) at the Westphalian University of Applied Sciences / Department Bocholt
- Student assistant at the Alfred Wegener Institute, Department of Bionic Lightweight Construction
- Thesis: "Characterization of mechanical properties of stiffening, three-dimensional lattice structures".