The library at the Central Campus is currently open from 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. (Monday through Friday) and open on weekends from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. .The service counters will be staffed from Monday to 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. and on Friday from 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. The Senftenberg and Sachsendorf site libraries open from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
When visiting the University Library, please log in and out using the available QR codes and the BTU "Contact Tracking" web app in order to trace possible chains of infection. More information: https://www.b-tu.de/en/university/governance-and-management/information-about-the-coronavirus/about-btu-contact-tracing
We are pleased to answer your inquiries by phone / email:
T +49 (0)355 69-2372
T +49 (0)355 69-2373
T +49 (0)355 69-2819
Sachsendorf and Senftenberg branches:
T +49 (0)3573 85 300 or 305
kathrin.guenther(at)b-tu.de or katja.richter(at)b-tu.de
Group work: currently not possible
Guided tours: are currently not conducted
Library courses: In the winter semester 2021/22 you can use our self-study tutorials in Moodle. Additionally we offer a number of dates as online courses (live) via BigBlueButton. Please check the course calendar for our up-to-date course offer. As soon as we are resuming in-house lectures, we will inform you on the same website.
General hygiene regulations
- If you feel any signs of illness, please stay at home.
- The University Library may only be entered with a medical mask.
- Observe the general rules of hygiene: Observe the minimum distance of 1.5 m, better 2 m as well as the hygiene rules for sneezing and coughing; wash your hands regularly.
- Please use the designated reading and work stations (wearing a mask is not required here).
- Film dispensers are available at various locations to cover the keyboards.