The library at the Central Campus is currently open from 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. (Monday through Friday). The service counters will be staffed from Monday to Thursday 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. and on Friday from 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.. The Senftenberg and Sachsendorf site libraries open from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
When visiting the University Library, please log in and out using the available QR codes and the BTU "Contact Tracking" web app in order to trace possible chains of infection. More information: https://www.b-tu.de/en/university/governance-and-management/information-about-the-coronavirus/about-btu-contact-tracing
We are pleased to answer your inquiries by phone / email:
T +49 (0)355 69-2372
T +49 (0)355 69-2373
T +49 (0)355 69-2819
Sachsendorf and Senftenberg branches:
T +49 (0)3573 85 300 or 305
kathrin.guenther(at)b-tu.de or katja.richter(at)b-tu.de
Carrel: carrels 1, 3, 5, 8, 10, 12 and 14 in the IKMZ can be used
Group work: currently not possible
Guided tours: are currently not conducted
In-house lectures: cannot take place at the moment. Our library courses will be offered either as self-learning courses in Moodle or video conferences. Please get updated about our course offers on our website.
General hygiene regulations
- If you feel any signs of illness, please stay at home.
- The University Library may only be entered with a medical mask.
- Observe the general rules of hygiene: Observe the minimum distance of 1.5 m, better 2 m as well as the hygiene rules for sneezing and coughing; wash your hands regularly.
- Please use the designated reading and work stations (wearing a mask is not required here).
- Film dispensers are available at various locations to cover the keyboards.