How to access the Internet
Internet accees at the computer work places
- Students and Members of the BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg
Sign in with the username and password of your BTU account.
- External users, such as pupils or other persons
To use the Internet and the PC workstations a valid library card is required.
Please login with your library card number (11 digits) and your password.
- Visitors of the library
If you are not in possession of a library card, please contact the library staff. You can use a guest account which offers a limited access to the services of the library.
WLAN-Access through eduroam
The eduroam service can be used in all areas supplied with wireless LAN at the BTU Cottbus Senftenberg:
See Availability of wireless LAN (source: data center BTU C-S)Network access in the areas mentioned above is the SSID: eduroam and the encryption algorithm: WPA2 / AES is possible.
- BTU members can use the instructions published here to configure their WLAN end devices.
- Other persons such as e.g. pupils with a valid library card sign in with the user ID and password.
- Members of other universities have access if their institution is part of the eduroam network. Registration takes place through the account information of their own University.
Students and members of the BTU-Senftenberg can use e-media (such as e-books and e-journals or databases) licensed by the university library even from home.
⇒ For VPN-Service