- Students and Members of the BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg
Sign in with the username and password of your BTU account.
- External users, such as pupils or other persons
To use the Internet and the PC workstations a valid library card is required.
Please login with your library card number (11 digits) and your password.
- Visitors of the library
If you are not in possession of a library card, please contact the library staff. You can use a guest account which offers a limited access to the services of the library.
The DFNRoaming service can be used in all areas supplied with wireless LAN at the BTU Cottbus Senftenberg:
See Availability of wireless LAN (source: data center BTU C-S)Network access in the areas mentioned above is the SSID: eduroam and the encryption algorithm: WPA2 / AES is possible.
- BTU members (students and staff) sign in with the username and password of your BTU account.
- Other persons such as e.g. pupils with a valid library card sign in with the user ID and password.
- Members of other universities have access if their institution is part of the eduroam network. Registration takes place through the account information of their own University.